I seek employment in the logistics Industry. My key proven skills are handling and moving objects, controlling stock and general physical activities. I would be an asset to an employer because of my work attributes especially my attention to detail, independence and being self controlled. I am available for work immediately, fulltime or nightshift.
Key Trade Skills
- ✓ Equipment Maintenance
- ✓ Equipment Selection & Installation
- ✓ General Physical Activities
- ✓ Handling Cash
- ✓ Operating Equipment
- ✓ Troubleshooting
Qualifications & Certificates
Year 12Eastern Hills
High Risk Licences:
Forklift (LF)Just Careers Training2018
Order Picker (LO)Training Course Experts2021
Elevated Work Platform (EWP)Training Course Expert2021
Construction White CardTraining Course Experts2021
Provide First Aid (FA)Training Course Experts2021
Load Restraint (LR)Training Course Experts2021
Fire Attack Training (Fire)Training Course Experts2021
Technical Skills: Database, Presentation
Industry & Work Experience
People Who Care 2019
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Loading trucks & Re locating furniture
- Collecting Donated Furniture
- Delivering and Installing furniture for woman's refuge.
- Attention to detail: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work tasks, while being open to change and adaptable to team members ideas.
- Independence: I enjoy developing my own ways of doing things, guiding myself with little or no supervision, and depending on myself to get things done.
- Initiative: I am willing to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Personal Interests and Hobbies
- AFL, Cricket, General Sport : Great team skills
- Fishing, Surfing, Camping : Adventurous & Creative