I consider myself a motivated hard-working individual that is keen to gain employment in the logistics or mining industries. I enjoy the physical challenges of a fast-paced environment and can work autonomously, think quickly on my feet and am task orientated. I enjoy seeing a job completed on time, safely and on budget. I have a professional approach to work and am physically fit and healthy. My key work strengths are seeing a task through from start to finish, being physically and mentally tough, and reliability. Available to start work immediately, with drivers’ license and reliable transport and I have a flexible attitude toward working public holidays and split shifts
Key Trade Skills
- ✓ Controlling Stock
- ✓ General Physical Activities
- ✓ Handling & Moving Objects
- ✓ Operating Equipment
Qualifications & Certificates
Mindarie Senior College GraduateMindarie Senior College2018
High Risk Licences:
Forklift (LF)Training Course Experts2019
Order Picker (LO)Training Course Experts2019
Load Restraint (LR)Training Course Experts2019
Provide First Aid (FA)Training Course Experts2019
Construction White CardTraining Course Experts2019
Technical Skills: Spreadsheets, Word Processing
Industry & Work Experience
TJO Roofing 2019
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading building and construction materials, tools and equipment then transporting. them around building sites.
- Erecting and dismantling temporary structures such as barricades and scaffolding.
- General cleaning and upkeep of tools and work areas.
Achievements:Working on a project that was entered into a prestigious building competition was fantastic. It was good to see the result of hard work and long hours. As a team we were faced with challenges and barriers during the build, some weather related, and other times it was materials not being delivered. Yet solutions were always found. As a business, the project won an Award of Merit for Excellence
Duties & Responsibilities:
- High level of customer service.
- Being available to work when required, including on short notice.
- Being flexible to extend shifts when requested.
Achievements:Working a casual contract in fast-paced retail environment, over a 3-year period. During this time I was given additional shifts, when store managers recognised my hard work. I would be their ‘go to’ person when people hadn’t turned up for shifts. I gave a high level of customer service as well as supporting other team members and managers whenever possible.
- Attention to detail: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work tasks, while being open to change and adaptable to team members ideas.
- Collaborative Team Member: Ability to collaborate with other team members. This is demonstrated by group work assignments, my commitment to multiple sports teams, large work environments and the jobs I have previously worked in which have numerous employees which would vary daily.
- Dependability: Being physically fit it allows me to work hard with ease. I am reliable, responsible, and dependable and happy to fill in at short notice.
Personal Interests and Hobbies
- AFL Football.: Playing and coaching at junior footy clubs, as well as a love for all types of sports.
- Wood-working: Creating a concept, drawing then building the planned project and seeing it completed.