I'm an enthusiastic, self-motivated person with great time management skills that works well in a team based role. I have excellent customer service and have experience with cash handling and volunteering. I strive to improve myself each day in the best way I can. My goal is to enter into stable employment in a positive work environment.
Key Trade Skills
- ✓ Handling & Moving Objects
- ✓ Handling Cash
- ✓ Interacting With Computers
- ✓ Time Management
Qualifications & Certificates
High Risk Licences:
Order Picker (LO)TCE Training2020
Forklift (LF)TCE Training2020
Traffic ManagementTCE Training2020
Construction White CardTCE Training2020
Provide First Aid (FA)TCE Training2020
Confined Spaces Entry (CS)TCE Training2020
Working at Heights (WAH)TCE Training2020
Gas Test Atmospheres (GTA)TCE Training2020
Technical Skills: Internet, Social Media
Industry & Work Experience
Salvation Army (Forrestdale) 2019-2020
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting and serving costumers with a excellent attitude.
- Maintaining the store floors and shelving to a high standard.
- Organising. pricing the merchandise and placing them on the shelves.
Achievements:Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times.
- Attention to detail: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work tasks, while being open to change and adaptable to team members ideas.
- Cooperation: I am pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Integrity: I am honest and ethical.
Personal Interests and Hobbies
- Music: Mindfulness and creativity
- Gaming : Hand eye coordination, reaction skills and team building