I consider myself to be an extremely hardworking, adaptable and self-motivated person, who enjoys working in team environments. I am currently seeking a long-term career in logistics to apply my knowledge, learn new skills and achieve financial stability. I believe that I will be an asset to your company and look forward to the challenges it may bring. My key strengths are my positive attitude, willingness to learn and my hard-working approach to any task.
Key Trade Skills
- ✓ Communicating with customers
- ✓ Communicating with employees
- ✓ Controlling Stock
- ✓ General Physical Activities
- ✓ Handling Cash
Qualifications & Certificates
Certificate III in RetailMcDonalds Australia2013
High Risk Licences:
Forklift (LF)Training Course Experts2019
Order Picker (LO)Training Course Experts2019
Load Restraint (LR)Training Course Experts2019
Construction White CardTraining Course Experts2019
Provide First Aid (FA)Training Course Experts2019
Technical Skills: Spreadsheets, Word Processing
Industry & Work Experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct supervision of up to 20 staff including tasking, monitoring of their performance and training.
- Customer relations, resolving conflicts and negotiating with others.
- Inspecting and controlling equipment to identify wear and damage, fixing the problem.
Achievements:As an assistant manager in a small team we were tasked with opening a new store at Midvale. Priority wasnhiring, training new staff and stocking of the new store. Midvale opened on time and the transitioning storenMidland remained high functioning with experienced and new staff, creating a balanced and dynamic workingnenvironment for both stores.n• Received a Certificate for outstanding customer service for my professional standards in 2014.n• Worked in fast-paced high-pressured environment for over four years, two of them I was an assistantnmanager and crew trainer then worked my way up to department management.
El Cabello Road House 2010-2012
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contributing to the planning and review of office services, and setting priorities and office service standards.
- Monthly stock takes.
- Direct supervision of 10 staff, including rosters, tasking and monitoring of their performance and training.
Achievements:By working efficiently and multi-tasking I attained Certificate III in retail while receiving on the job training increasing my chance of gaining a promotion.
- Attention to detail: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work tasks, while being open to change and adaptable to team members ideas.
- Collaborative Team Member: Ability to collaborate with other team members. This is demonstrated by group work assignments, my commitment to multiple sports teams, large work environments and the jobs I have previously worked in which have numerous employees which would vary daily.
- Dependability: Being physically fit it allows me to work hard with ease. I am reliable, responsible, and dependable and happy to fill in at short notice.