As a highly motived, hardworking and disciplined individual that is keen to gain employment in the construction or mining industry. I’ve gained extensive carpentry skills and trade certificates. With great interpersonal & communication skills, I can work in diverse environments, treat people respectfully and offer support to ensure the delivery of high-quality service and product delivery. Key skills include, being highly organised, structured and have very good planning skills for any project, taking responsibility and being extremely reliable. Available to start work immediately, with drivers’ license and reliable transport and I have a flexible attitude toward working weekends, public holidays and split shifts.
Key Trade Skills
- ✓ Communicating with customers
- ✓ Communicating with employees
- ✓ General Physical Activities
- ✓ Handling & Moving Objects
- ✓ Solving Problems
Qualifications & Certificates
Certificate III Civil ConstructionTRACMIN Training Centre2019
Certificate II Transport and LogisticsNT Nation-wide training Centre2010
Certificate III TransportLeederville Tafe1988
Trade Certificate Antique RestorationTafe Campus Leederville W.A1988
High Risk Licences:
Elevated Work Platform (EWP)Training Course Experts2019
Provide First Aid (FA)Training Course Experts2019
Working at Heights (WAH)Training Course Experts2019
Fire Attack Training (Fire)Training Course Experts2019
Construction White CardTraining Course Experts2019
Confined Spaces Entry (CS)Perth Training Centre2012
Industry & Work Experience
Malz Restoration and Building 2017-2019
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the client relationship from start to finish. Taking calls, creating quotes and ensuring there was a correct understanding of their requirements.
- Interpreting and examining drawings, work orders and sample parts to determine specifications.
- Selecting the materials such as timber, veneers, particle board and synthetic wood.
Achievements:Able to run a business and develop long-term supplier contracts and have loyal customers. The business wasn’t advertised other than by word of mouth to get new customers. I would ensure that all of my customers were satisfied and happy with the work that I did for them.
WA Doors 2015-2017
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing a team of 8 staff and allocation duties and projects.
- Having to get jobs out on time using dangerous machine safely, set up machine to very precise settings.
- Being aware of all safety for self and for others around the area of operations.
Achievements:Developed a small business up with 8 tradesmen under my supervision and travelling to Asia to teach tradespeople there techniques and skills. Specifically, it was the finish on furniture products and correct strengthening required for each furniture item. n
- Concern for Others: I am sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Leadership: I seek a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction
Personal Interests and Hobbies
- Martial Arts Teacher: From 13 years of age, I have practiced many different Martial Arts. I have won the Australia Open Tittle as well as became the State Champ in Kick boxing and boxing. My son has continued this tradition and it is with pride I have seen many kids turn their lives around with Martial Arts.
- Mentoring young people: Someday I want to start a program specifically for helping young kids get through challenging times, with a focus on respect, gratitude and hard work.
- Personal training: Believing that good health and fitness is critical for an individual to function at their best. I am a personal trainer in my spare time.