I am a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual seeking employment in the logistics or mining industries. I have extensive experience in physically active work environments. I would like to gain employment with a company that I am able to learn and expand on my pre-existing skills and knowledge and grow to the best of my abilities. I am eager to work hard and am very practical, task orientated. My key skills are being able to get on with the job and not make a fuss. I am practical and hard working. I am confident in a dangerous, fast moving environment and remain focused on safety at all times. Available to commence immediately for any work days and all shift hours, with drivers’ license and reliable transport.
Key Trade Skills
- ✓ Controlling Stock
- ✓ Developing and Building Teams
- ✓ General Physical Activities
- ✓ Handling & Moving Objects
- ✓ Solving Problems
Qualifications & Certificates
High Risk Licences:
Forklift (LF)Training Course Experts2019
Order Picker (LO)Training Course Experts2019
Boom elevating platform (WP)Training Course Experts2019
Load Restraint (LR)Training Course Experts2019
Construction White CardTraining Course Experts2019
Provide First Aid (FA)Training Course Experts2019
Heavy Rigid (HR)
Technical Skills: Word Processing
Industry & Work Experience
Dan's Labouring 2019
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading building and construction materials, tools and equipment and transporting them around building sites.
- Erecting and dismantling temporary structures such as barricades and scaffolding. •
- Cleaning and carrying out minor repairs to buildings and structures.
Achievements:Taking an initial enquiry from an incoming telephone call from a large mining company. Which resulted a multi-million-dollar contract. I assisted with all the production work, products, subcontractors and all the required services and products where organised until end of contract.
- Achievement/Effort: I establish and maintain personally challenging achievement goals and exert effort towards managing tasks.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: I am open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
Personal Interests and Hobbies
- Cricket: Has been my primary sport as a young man. I maintain a keen interest, now days watching not playing.
- Family: My grandchildren are my motivation to gain employment and be a good role model.
- Nature: Walking & beaches are where I can reenergise myself and maintain good health.