I'm seeking employment in the Traffic Control and Construction Industries where I can contribute positively to the organisation. My key proven trade skills are trouble shooting, controlling machines and processes, and handling and moving objects. I would be an asset to an employer because of my work strengths, especially my attention to detail, dependability, and self control.
Key Trade Skills
- ✓ Developing and Building Teams
- ✓ General Physical Activities
- ✓ Handling Cash
- ✓ Maintain Safety and Health
- ✓ Repairing and maintaining equipment
- ✓ Solving Problems
Qualifications & Certificates
Traffic ManagementTraining Course Experts2020
Provide First Aid (FA)Training Course Experts2020
Construction White CardTraining Course Experts2020
Working at Heights (WAH)Training Course Experts2020
Technical Skills: Internet, Presentation, Social Media
Industry & Work Experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attention to detail: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work tasks, while being open to change and adaptable to team members ideas.
- Dependability: Being physically fit it allows me to work hard with ease. I am reliable, responsible, and dependable and happy to fill in at short notice.
- Initiative: I am willing to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Personal Interests and Hobbies
- Gardening: Design, landscaping, learning about plants that can be planted together.
- Race Bike Riding: Personal health better fitness levels up.
- Netball: Regular fitness, social interactions