Thomas henry Smith
I seek employment in the logistics Industry or farming. My key proven skills are handling and moving objects, controlling stock and general physical activities. I would be an asset to an employer because of my work attributes especially my attention to detail, independence and being self controlled. I am available for work, fulltime or nightshift.
Key Trade Skills
- ✓ Coaching Others
- ✓ Communicating with customers
- ✓ Communicating with employees
- ✓ General Physical Activities
- ✓ Maintain Safety and Health
- ✓ Solving Problems
Qualifications & Certificates
Certificate I in SecurityValiant Training2017
Cert III Animal companion servicesSouth Merto Tafe2020
Cert II in SecurityValiant training2017
High Risk Licences:
Forklift (LF)Training Course Experts2021
Provide First Aid (FA)Training Course Experts2021
Load Restraint (LR)Training Course Experts2021
Gas Test Atmospheres (GTA)Training Course Experts2021
Fire Attack Training (Fire)Training Course Experts2021
Construction White CardTraining Course Experts2005
Technical Skills: Presentation
Industry & Work Experience
Jake Nailed It 2017-2019
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Using power tools.
- Reading blueprints.
- Following orders.
Achievements:Put up a roof in one day.
- Analytical Thinking: I enjoy analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Concern for Others: I am sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Cooperation: I am pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
Personal Interests and Hobbies
- AFL football: 3 flags
- Camping: Travelling around in the camper.
- Hikes and out door Exploring. : Challenging walks.