I seek employment in the Warehouse/Construction and Carpentry Industry. My key proven trade skills are controlling stock/time management/handling and moving objects. I would be an asset to an employer because of my work strengths, especially my motivation, dependability, and concern for others. I am available for work immediately.
Key Trade Skills
- ✓ Controlling Machines & Processes
- ✓ Controlling Stock
- ✓ Interacting With Computers
- ✓ Maintain Safety and Health
- ✓ Operating Equipment
- ✓ Solving Problems
Qualifications & Certificates
Provide First Aid (FA)Training Course Experts2021
Working at Heights (WAH)Training Course Experts2021
Traffic ManagementTraining Course Experts2021
Load Restraint (LR)Training Course Experts2021
Gas Test Atmospheres (GTA)Training Course Experts2021
Fire Attack Training (Fire)Training Course Experts2021
Construction White CardTraining Course Experts2021
Confined Spaces Entry (CS)Training Course Experts2021
Technical Skills: Internet, Social Media
Industry & Work Experience
Communicare 2020 - Current
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilising job search websites to seek employment.
- Refining my current skills by attending appointments with my provider.
- Attending training activities with my provider to enhance my employability.
Achievements:Maximising my employability.
- Achievement/Effort: I establish and maintain personally challenging achievement goals and exert effort towards managing tasks.
- Communication and teamwork: Developed through my years of various jobs, voluntary work and varying sporting endeavour.
- Self Control: I maintain composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
Personal Interests and Hobbies
- AFL: Being able to stay fit, stable and active throughout the time you play which shows that you can play as a team and help each other.
- Playing video games : Playing video games shows that you can achieve things you thought you couldn’t do, which enables you focus and try you’re hardest when things gets intense or difficult.