I am seeking employment in the Mining, Construction and Logistic Industries. My key proven skills are operating machinery, maintaining health and safety, handling and moving objects. I would be an asset to the employer because of my work attributes especially being resilient, displaying integrity and working with others in a cooperative manner.
Key Trade Skills
- ✓ Equipment Maintenance
- ✓ General Physical Activities
- ✓ Handling & Moving Objects
- ✓ Maintain Safety and Health
- ✓ Operating Equipment
- ✓ Solving Problems
Qualifications & Certificates
Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations (RII3015)Ashley Institute of Training2018
Certificate III in Warehouse Operation (TL131616)National Institute of Training2019
High Risk Licences:
Forklift (LF)WorkSafe WA2019
Order Picker (LO)Training Course Experts2020
Construction White CardWorkSafe WA2019
Working at Heights (WAH)Training Course Experts2020
Provide First Aid (FA)Training Course Experts2020
Gas Test Atmospheres (GTA)Training Course Experts2020
Traffic ManagementTraining Course Experts2020
Confined Spaces Entry (CS)Training Course Experts2020
Fire Attack Training (Fire)Training Course Experts2020
Technical Skills: Internet, Presentation, Social Media
Industry & Work Experience
Communicare 2020 - Current
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attending training activities to enhance my employability.
- Improving my skill range for employment.
- Refining my interview skills for the future employment.
Achievements:I have completed 2 courses, which help enrich my skill range.
- Cooperation: I am pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Integrity: I am honest and ethical.
- Resilience: I accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
Personal Interests and Hobbies
- Gaming: Having a sense of camaraderie among each other and helping build/manage gaming communities.
- Drawing: Having seen random sketches turn into a drawing.